Buenas dias

Good morning!

Flamenco dancing was great fun last night- afterwards we went down to the port to watch the sunset and eat some lovely Spanish food.

This is morning we have had classes and have a quick few minutes to ourselves to change into our walking shoes as this afternoon we are going on an excursion to a town in the mountains called Frigiliana.

As the internet in our hotel is VERY slow, we will post photos when we get back later this afternoon.

Adios! 🙂

Comments

Buenas dias — 8 Comments

1. Hola Miss Nicholson and Miss Kelly I hope that you’ve had a lovely time at Spain!!!!!!
    Question:What Spanish food have you eat??
    Question:Where about in Spain did you go to???
    Question:When are you coming back???
    I wish that I could come!!!!!
    Yours sincerely Zain

2. I have visited that village and it is really beautiful. In fact, if I remember rightly, they have gorgeous pottery there.
    Have you managed to find a link school yet?

• Hola, it was a beautiful village, but our excursion was based around the church and the history of the town…we didn’t spot any pottery!

We have established one link school so far…but in the Shetland Isles! We have been invited to take some children up to a beautiful rural school which has wonderful views of the Northern Lights! Our course tutor Manuel is looking into arranging us a link school in central Malaga which we will hopefully be able to visit on Thursday afternoon, fingers crossed we will have Spanish pen friends imminently!

🙂